[Gatesedge] Sunday Herbalist Guild

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 08:40:31 PDT 2015

Right now, there is a 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms from 2 PM to 4
PM at the time the Gate's Edge Herbalist Guild plans to meet. All my herbs
are in containers on the porch. Gathering them...even raining...should not
be a big issue. I have at least 4 and possibly 5 umbrellas so if you forget
rain gear, it shouldn't be a deal breaker. The herb gathering part is about
20 minutes. The rest of the meeting is indoors preparing the herbs for
preservation by drying or making vinegars. I have some jars but if you want
to take your herbs home already prepared, please bring your own. So
hopefully I will see some of you by 2 PM tomorrow! My home-36802 Lower Lake
Lane, Magnolia, Tx 77354

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"