[Gatesedge] Populace tonight 5/11/2015

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Mon May 11 04:18:04 PDT 2015

Good morning unto the Shire of Gates Edge,

Tonight let’s all meet at Jasons Deli for Supper with Annes (5403 Fm 1960
Rd W, Houston, Texas 77069)

Then head over to Kinsmen Lutheran Church (12100 Champion Forest Dr,
Houston, Texas 77066) for our Populace meeting.

We will be in the Sanctuary this month while our normal meeting room is
under construction. The entrance is right across the court yard from where
we normally enter.

There is plenty to discuss, exciting news to share and as always everyone
is welcome to attend!

If you need assistance in anyway please let me know, I am here to help.

See everyone tonight.

--
Lord Rolf Gruenwald
Gatesedge Chronicler