[Gatesedge] Thank you Ansteorra

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 5 08:35:58 PDT 2015

Good morning,

We had one awesome event over the weekend. I think everyone had a good time
and there was something

for everyone to do throughout the day. With so many folks going back and
forth between classes and the fighting

A&S, the terrific vendors, and the glorious meals it will be hard to thank
everyone. Our Gate was

ran by lovely HE Genevieve McCullum de Caen. She also wrangled our prize
baskets.

The fighting Coordinators Centurion Thorgard inn Svarti and Lord Stephen
Paul Blakeley had a very

Organized heavy and light List. Our Arts and Science was ran by two very
creative women Lady Grania O’Mora &

Mistress Delphina de Champeaux. Mistress Perronnelle had dancing all day
while HL Fedelm kept the children busy

with many activities in the gym.  Lady Caitilin had open Heraldry
discussion and still was able to teach a class.

Mistress Hillary Greenslade helped out with all the scrolls given at court
plus taught a Quill class. Bardic was off and on during

the day ran by our past champion Lady Ceara ingheanmhican Ghabh ann. We had
multiple archery classes taught by

many talented folks: Lord Giano Juigi Piccinino, HL Padraic of Kilkenny, HE
Nicolette Deuville, HL Jean-Paul De Calmont,

HL Leofwine of Sumersaetum. We even had some fiber oriented classes
instructed by HL Biatrichi de Palermo,

Lady Grania O’Mora, HL Caitlin nan Cnoc Airghead. Brewing was judged by Don
Corvin, I think he had the hardest job of them all!

I heard so many positive comments about the teachers and all the classes.

The Lunch and Dinner feast was very good. That’s no surprise with Lord
Robert of Colesford, Lady Charity, & Gisele de Bier in

the Kitchen.

A very special thank you to Her Excellency-Baroness Cristyana Lambrecht and
His Royal Highness Prince Creppin for attending our 25th Anniversary.

Events come together by the hands of so many kind folks. If it wasn’t for
the members like you attending, we wouldn’t

have so much fun living our dream.

Thank you to all who attended and volunteered their time. Thank you to
everyone I missed.

Happy Birthday Gates Edge!

--
Lord Rolff Gruenwald