[Gatesedge] Gatesedge Digest, Vol 112, Issue 3, Anniversary Event

ciarnat ciarnat at consolidated.net
Wed Sep 2 06:50:04 PDT 2015

Lord Rolf,
       I will be attending the Anniversary event and would like to
set up a table for merchanting.  Table size is 5' X 2.5'and may I
please be located near an electric outlet or at least in extension
cord distance (maybe 15') to one, if possible?  I plan to sell many
of my excess items that many SCAers would be interested in:  mugs,
lanterns, jewelry, misc.  I will also bring some goodies for
contribution to the prize basket(s) for your event.

       My last SCA event was in The Outlands in March so I am
looking forward to attending Gate's Edge's event.

       Any questions?  Please do not hesitate to inquire with me.

       HL Ciarnat of Stargate