[Gatesedge] Overt The Edge for October deadline

Chronicler of Gate's Edge chronicler at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 21 06:18:02 PDT 2015

Good morning unto the Shire Of Gates Edge,

Next Saturday October 3rd, is our fall event. Are you prepared?

Do you have what you need for our 25th anniversary celebration?

Should we meet this coming Saturday for any last minute shopping or
preparations?

Is there something out of the Shire trailer you need?

Get with Darlene Burns the Autocrat and let’s make this the Best FREE event
ever!

Oh and your articles for the Newsletter are due by the end of next week.

Always in service

--
Lord Rolff Gruenwald
Gatesedge Chronicler