[Gatesedge] Guild tomorrow...watch for email by 10 AM tomorrow

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:20:49 PDT 2016

I am seriously considering postponing the Guild meeting tomorrow....it is
supposed to rain all night and all day tomorrow. My problem is that there
is no place for anyone to park...right now I've got a river flowing down
the front of my home where most people park when they come out to the
house.

I will make a decision by 10 Am tomorrow morning for sure.

I will confirm or cancel here and on Facebook.
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"