[Gatesedge] Over the Edge

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 12:28:56 PDT 2016

Good Day unto the Best Shire in the Known World!

It’s time once again to be getting your Submissions in for the September Newsletter.

All officers should give a report and let us know what you have been up to!

Did you go any really neat event and take a class? Tell us about it!

Perhaps you’re planning to travel to far lands for an event you want to attend, Let us know!

Have some Art, recipes for a cool drink, send it in!

And don’t forget to send a Publishing Release form with it.

 If you always wanted to send in a submission and need a little help just let me know… I can assist you….

Send your articles to me by the end of the week.

Forever in service…

HL Caitlin