[Gatesedge] Today at the Frog Pond

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 07:12:32 PDT 2016

Greetings to the great Shire of Gatesedge. Today is a momentous day indeed
in the history of our Shire. After years of hemming and hawing and false
starts, today the shire trailer roof *will* be fixed! If you want to be a
part of this history, come out to the Frog Pond...36802 Lower Lake Lane,
Magnolia, Tx, 77354. You can call my cell if you need more instructions,
281-413-6194.

We are planning on grilling hot dogs, hamburgers, and Brian is bringing a
special treat-pork and venison sausage. There will be condiments, chips and
baked beans. There will be iced tea.

Please come out and join us on this the first day of the War We Can Not
Attend and have something to eat.

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"