[Gatesedge] Gates Edge Populace

Seneschal of Gate's Edge seneschal at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 9 05:58:13 PST 2016

Good morning unto the Shire of Gates Edge.

In Ansteorran Kingdom Law Section 4 under Shires, item B it says a Shire is
a branch recognized by the Crown if it has:

“A warrantable seneschal and treasurer, and at least one  of the following:
a marshal , herald, or minister of arts and sciences.”

We will not be able to meet this requirement if someone doesn’t step up and
fill the treasurer position.

In our next populace meeting we will discuss what are options are and what
voluntary dormancy and a change

of status means to us.

I put a call out to all members of Gates Edge to attend populace on Monday
November the 14th.

Forever in Service

--
Lord Rolf Gruenwald