[Gatesedge] Gates Edge Yule

Seneschal of Gate's Edge seneschal at gatesedge.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 4 11:46:41 PST 2017

A quick note about our Yule Party this Saturday December 9th.:

9903 Tallow Tree Cir, Houston, TX 77070-1993, United States

Some Maps have the address as Tallow Tree COURT, but the street sign says
CIRCLE.
This is a cul-de-sac and my house is straight in from the road. The
driveway will handle 4 vehicles, 6 if they're compacts.
Please don't block my neighbors' driveways.
Door will be open at 5 PM. If you come any earlier I will put you to work.
Yule will be potluck. Bring your favorite dish to share. I will provide the
following:

Smoked Brisket, Ham, Turkey
Wheat, White, Pumpernickel bread
Mustard
Mayo
Pickles
Tea/Coffee/Water
If you would like soft drinks feel free to bring them.

Be sure to bring a wrapped gift for the Viking Gift Exchange.
If you have children, please bring them, but remember the house is not
child-proof. (My youngest grandchild graduates from college this spring.)

Cheers,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom

you can find the event on FB here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1413510625433613/