GL - Family problems and Glaslyn

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:47:38 PST 1999

Greetings!

      I have been family problems lately, though trivial in comparison to
current events, and I may not be able to dedicate the time I have been
hoping for a few months though I will still put in a bid for herald so we
have our officer core.
      My ex has disappeared with my son.  I do not where they are or even if
they are in this state and the legal expenses I have been quoted are far too
high for me to afford.  To save up I will hopefully go back to driving
someplace where I can get OT to save up some money to get custody of Ric.
       I know this is really just my business but I thought you should know
why I might be a little less involved with things.

Thanks for your time,
Cyniric