GL - FWD: ES - Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Wed Nov 3 10:35:24 PST 1999

Greetings Glaslynders:

To all of those who are not on the Elfsea list serve, I'm sending this message out.  Let me "plug" this event.  It's fantastic!  Wonderful site, lots of good company, etc.  It's held in the dining hall of an Episcopal Church camp, so it has an Anglican decor.  The people in the Tor are some of the most fantastic people you can meet (they are a Canton of Elfsea if that tells you anything).

It's a "must attender". (...and it's where I met my hubby....)

Maybe we should consider going as a Canton....  This should be brought up at a future populace meeting.

In service to this dream we live,
Lady Lavina del Bakhaus