GL - A&S questions

Lynash at aol.com Lynash at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 16:52:33 PST 1999

Cyniric,
      How are you?  Sorry, haven't met you, but you seem like a friend.  I
didn't know that Airaklee was your Senechal.  Saw the double blade at moot.
It's a beauty.  Hopefully, I can go to the tourney next week, maybe with
Phillipe Descors.  Am keeping your directions just in case.
     About A&S, in the past, if an original  medium couldn't be got ahold of,
you document why you couldn't use it in this instance for your project and
then explain why you had to substitute whatever you chose to use in it's
place.
Hope that helps.

Anne Dragonslayer