GL - Bardic circle tuesday night

JUDE2000 at aol.com JUDE2000 at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 17:33:55 PDT 2000

There is a bardic circle tuesday night April 11, at Lady Bianca's house in
Lewisville.
It starts around 7:30 and usually goes till 10:30 or 11:00.
The circle has been rather small lately and we would welcome
any songs or stories you can share. Please come. Garb is optional.
You need not be a "bard". I, myself cannot sing, but I enjoy the music and
stories.
The address and directions are on the steppes guild page.
If you have any questions you may call Bianca at 972/315-6065 or
e-mail me privately.

Please come.
Gabriele Rene' de Bernard