GL - SCA movie demo

Lee McGoodwin l_mcgoodwin at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 22:30:50 PDT 2000

Greetings from Lady Etienett, the eternal hospitalar.
    As mentioned in another posting I received there is an SCA movie coming
out soon.  It would be a really good idea to get with a local theatre and
see about doing a demo for it.  GOOD PUBLICITY!!  Namron has done many of
these and they are always fun.  Often the theatre lets us in free.
Sometimes a cut rate.  Fighting is always a crowd drawer.  If we do it on a
different night from when Steppes does one, then maybe they can send some
fighters to help.  We could even work out demos for more than one theatre on
different nights and see it again for free :-)
http://www.mythosproductions.com  This is the website for the movie info.,
so far.  Sounds really good--documentary style, positive approach.
    I hope you will discuss this at the next Moot.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett de Bitche