GL - Our device

Ches ches at io.com
Sat Apr 29 20:24:57 PDT 2000

If this is the symbol that is currently on your website I can tell you now
that it is already reserved by a different organization and Laurel will
reject it for that. It is also not period from talking to Dau'd about it, it
has been submitted before many times and rejected.

Erc is a real good source of info and he is in our area. You will want to
sit with him to fix it up before you go any further.

If it is not the one on your website, sorry for the bandwith. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas