GL - Report from Steppes A&S

Wayne wayner at languy.com
Mon Aug 7 17:24:48 PDT 2000

Filling in the gaps:

William Ironwyrm, Colleen O'Kelly, and Damasque du Bier recieved Awards of
Arms.
Alys Durivau, the central regional scribe, also recieved an Iris of Merit.
Jovian Skleros recieved the Crown's Favor for his Byzantine Icons.
Keara Ryan recieved the Sable Thistle for her maiolica.
Baron Edwin FitzLloyd recieved an Acorn of the Steppes.
HL Galla Cunningham was named the new artisan.

Sorry for the interjection. All of this was actually a lead up to my
compliments to Lady Lavina on her scroll. I also was very impressed, and
wanted to express that to her.

Don Duncan Hepburn
Sable Scroll Pursuivant
Holder of the Queen's Blade of Honor to HRM Allyson