GL - You asked for it!

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Aug 10 08:28:50 PDT 2000

Okay folks, you asked for it and you got it!

Lady Tanwyn has agreed to give another leatherworking workshop.  She's going to hold a 2 hour class at our upcoming mini-tourney.  The format will be like our last leather workshop - bring your own project to work on, and she will also have scraps for those who do not have projects.

Time is from 1-3 at the tourney.  Plan accordingly.

A complete updated list of information on the classes and our tournament can be found at:  http://www.chem.unt.edu/celtica&sclasses.htm or go to our website:  http:www.glaslyn.org, click the "anything celtic" link, then the link for the "updated class list".

Information is updated constantly.

See everyone soon.

Yours in service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous