GL - Sebastian - Thistle

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 16 20:38:33 PDT 2000

For all of you who wanted info. on Sebastian in order to put him up for a
thistle - here you go.  Please pass it along to others you feel may want to
do this (i.e. Mahleah, et. al.)
For those on the Glaslyn list, I'm deleting all traces of this from our
machine, but be careful if you need to reply or comment.

Started attending dance class in Sept. '95, has attended since.
Has attended all Kingdom Dance Symposiums since that time and co-taught a
class with me at the one last year.
Co-taught Namron's dance group from Aug. '97 - Aug. '99.
Attended Known World Dance Symposium '99.
Taught classes at Claslyn's mini A&S Tourney in February
Has co-taught Glaslyn's dance class since 'January and has been teaching
solo the past two months.
Has been researching Basque dance.
Researched Farandole for Lindenwood's Midsummer's Ball.

Hope this is what you need.

Oh, his current SCA name is Sebastian Mugerza.  He'll definitely be at
Namron Protectorate.  Mundane name is Scot Henry, (Call or e-mail me if you
need our address/phone/etc.)

Thanks for considering this.

In service,
Capricia