ANST-Announce - Trailer for Sale

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:42:09 PDT 2000

Greetings from Leofric Ealdricson

I am selling a 6'x10' Wells Cargo covered utility trailer.  This is a great
tourney trailer.  Here are the features:

Exterior Box Dimensions:  6' x 10'
Interior Box Dimensions:  5'9" x 9'9"
Single axle rated at 3500#
2" ball, 4 wire harness, 1000# tounge jack
Spare tire mounted over tounge
Interior has 2 built in racks
   One rack across front suitable for Bedding and Sleeping Bags
   One rack along left side suitable for pavillion poles up to 8' long
   Top of left side rack can be used to store futon or rolled up tent
2 fold down rear stabalizer jacks
Right side access door
Single 4' wide door on rear
Both doors have key locks with additional hasp for pad lock
Steel frame with Dark Blue aluminum skin
Crank open roof vent
Interior light powered by towing vehicle running lights

This is a 7 year old trailer.  Most trailers of this size have 2200# axles.
When I bought it, I had the axle upgrade to 3500#.  The trailer weighs about
900# giving you well over 2000# of cargo capicity.  The trailer is
completely watertight.  I have stored my camp gear in this trailer for 7
years and have not had any leaks.  It is very stable and tows very well.

The selling price is $1800.

If you are interested or want more infomation.  Please contact me privately
at jurgens at ghg.net or call me at (281)486-5807.

Thank you all for your time.

Leofric Ealdricson