GL - Painted A&S Competition

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Aug 10 08:58:36 PDT 2000

Oh wow!!!!!  Can I put the prize information on the website about our
mini-tourney and announcements that go out?

I heard from a little birdy (okay, Lady Tanwyn) that the prize was
something super-duper and that she was going to enter (something about
"wanting that prize!).

Can't wait to see them!

Lavina