GL - A&S stuff

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Aug 17 14:03:53 PDT 2000

Afan:

We didn't do site tokens last time.  I was going to say that if you wanted
to do site tokens, have at it, but there is no way I'm gonna have time to
even THINK about one other thing for this tourney.

So, my vote is "no" - it's a small enough event that we won't need to
worry about that aspect. But it's whatever the canton decides.

Lavina
(who is always willing to voice her opinion on a subject!)