GL - Steppes populace... and Christmas Party

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Sun Dec 10 18:06:04 PST 2000

	Just thought I would take a moment to elaborate on this.

	Baron Fritz, and Baroness Catrin have asked that their cantons
(that would include us) come to populace meeting, on the 21st, for
a Christmas party. There will be a white elephant gift exchange...
and they are going for tacky tacky tacky. I believe something was
said about a gold leaf paper mache pig or some such... I'm not
sure about whether it should be wrapped, or if there is a dollar
amount, but perhaps one of Their Excellencies would be so kind as
to post the details?

	So... on the 21st, I will be enjoying the hospitality of our
wonderful barony. I hope to see you all there.

 ~A~