GL - Party!

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue Dec 19 08:56:33 PST 2000

Greetings to the lists,
We wish to remind you all of  the populace meeting/Holiday Party coming
up this Thursday evening at 7:30 p.m.  It will be at our home, 4609
Swiss Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204.  We are on the Dallas Mapsco pg. 46E.
Bring a truly tacky wrapped gift for the Gift-palooza (one per person).
You may bring an hors d'oeuvre or a beverage of choice; mulled cider,
eggnog, and soft drinks will be served.  Garb-optional.  Clothing
required.  Do not plan to drink and drive--one or the other.  Crash
space available.  Hope to see you all there!

Fritz and Catrin

Directions:
>From the West or East:  Make your best way to I-30 into Dallas.  Take
the Carroll/Peak/Haskell exit.  Continue to the light at Carroll.  Turn
North (that's left if you are coming from the west, right if you are
coming from the east).  Travel almost one mile up Carroll.  You will go
through the light at Gaston, then turn right on Swiss (the next
street).  Continue to the second block, our house is on the left.
>From the South:  Make your way north to Dallas to I-30.  Follow the
above directions.
>From the North:  Make your way to I-75, south into Dallas.  Take the
Haskell/Blackburn exit.  Continue to the light at Haskell.  Turn left.
Travel down Haskell approximately one and a half miles. You will go
through the light at Live Oak, then turn left on Swiss (the next
street).  Continue past Peak and Carroll, then to the second block past
Carroll.  Our house is on the left.