GL - December's populace meeting

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Fri Dec 22 06:40:46 PST 2000

Greetings everyone:

I just noticed from Afan's last e-mail, that the next populace meeting
will be on Wednesday, December 27.  Unfortunately, David and I will, once
again, be absent from the meeting.  My brother who is a paramedic and 911
operator has to work Christmas Day and that's his next day off.  So,
needless to say, that's when our family is going to have our Christmas
together.

If for some reason we finish up early, we "may" be able to make it to the
meeting.

I hope everyone has a good holiday season.  Don't drink too much eggnog.

Lavina, David and Little Daniel

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***