GL - Dance tonight (12-28)

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 27 21:18:15 PST 2000

Greetings everyone,
 I hope that your holiday is going well.  I wanted to remind everyone that
we will be having dance this evening from 7-9.  We will also be having a
visitor from Artemesia (Utah) who seems to very knowledgeable.  So, please
come to dance and make him feel welcome.

Also, Airaklee, I'm not sure if Sebastian got a hold of you yet or not, but
he needs to meet with you to sign the reports.  Will you be at home this
evening?  How do we get there from the center?  What number can you be
reached at?

Thanks and hope to see everyone at practice.

In service,
Capricia