GL - Steppes populace... and Christmas Party

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Sun Dec 10 21:01:53 PST 2000

Certainly,

Yes, wrapped, so as to better to disguise it's true tacky nature.

No dollar limit. I think everyone should be allowed to pay for as much tackiness
as they care to.

SCA garb optional. Clothing of some sort required. (There is a limit on acceptable
tacky even at this party)

Garage sale tacky not adult bookstore tacky.

It will be a chinese gift exchange. You know 3 thefts per present, stealing and
collusion encouraged kind of thing. Sort of a viking gift exchange actually.

Cocktail party type foods welcome but not required, Drinking (BYOB) encouraged to
better facilitate the stealing and collusion.

Kids welcome

All those that want to participate in the viking gift exchange must bring a gift.

7:30 -11:00 at our house close to downtown Dallas.

See the Steppes web site for a map or email us and we'll send to one.

F&C
B&B of the Steppes