GL - Congratulations Are in Order Here!

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Dec 11 07:59:36 PST 2000

I would like to congratulate HL Airaklee on his recent engagement to HL
Ceinwen.  For those of you who missed the proposal, it was absolutely
beautiful.  After the wave of silence and then gasps, there was much
cheering and a few heard comments of "it's about damn time".

On behalf of our household, welcome HL Airaklee.  Little Daniel is looking
forward to spending much more time with his future Uncle Airaklee.

This is so wonderful.  I still get all choked up.  Anyone got a hankey?

Lavina, David and Little Daniel

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***