GL - Re meeting

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Wed Dec 13 10:21:28 PST 2000

Well... I don't know what the roads and such are where everyone
else is... but this morning's trip to Azle was uneventful. On the way
home, all the bridges were even thawed. The weather (last I heard)
was supposed to continue to clear today, with a high near 40.

What does our Seneschal say about tonight's meeting? Wolf, are
you out there???

 ~Afan~