Meeting notes and other was: Re: GL - Oops

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Thu Dec 14 12:33:17 PST 2000

	This was not a well attended meeting, so mostly we just talked
about all of you who weren't there, and came up with all sorts of
wicked things to do to you. *evil grin*

	Let's see... what you missed. Basically not much, other than
picking a date for our Tournament... and planning the whole thing
*snicker* Okay... we didn't actually make any plans... but we did
pick a potential date.

	We determined that the weekend of Easter may be nice. A lot
of people don't want to travel because they want to be with their
families on Sunday. A Saturday event would work out in that
respect. Anyone (who wasn't at the meeting last night) have any
feelings about this? If we do this Easter weekend... maybe we
could call our new champion, Glaslyn's Bunny of the Year?
*kidding*

	Next item... I haven't gotten any notes about the debate we had
at our last populace meeting. Come on people. I am good, but I'm
not a mind reader. If I don't have notes, I really can't compile
something that is interesting, and will compel others to come join
us. Help me out here!

	Oh, and David and Lavina... Shame on you!

 ~A~