Meeting notes and other was: Re: GL - Oops

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Dec 14 13:00:41 PST 2000

Thanks for the update.  Here's my opinions (oh like you thought you
wouldn't get them just because I wasn't there - keep dreaming!):

> 	This was not a well attended meeting, so mostly we just talked
> about all of you who weren't there, and came up with all sorts of
> wicked things to do to you. *evil grin*

Gulp!  Looks like I should watch my back here.

> 	We determined that the weekend of Easter may be nice. A lot
> of people don't want to travel because they want to be with their
> families on Sunday. A Saturday event would work out in that
> respect. Anyone (who wasn't at the meeting last night) have any
> feelings about this? If we do this Easter weekend... maybe we
> could call our new champion, Glaslyn's Bunny of the Year?
> *kidding*

Saturday of East weekend okay
Glaslyn's Bunny of the year?  No.  Somehow heavy weapons fighters with
little bunny tails brings terrible visions to my head.

> 	Oh, and David and Lavina... Shame on you!

Yea well, what can I say?  I'm getting older here and my memory is getting
a little fuzzy.  Besides with finals coming up all I can think about is
getting through this semester.

See you all soon.

Lavina

***ladylavina at email.com***