GL - Meeting/Dance/Renewal

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Dec 19 21:22:45 PST 2000

Hi All,

	Well, I called about meeting dates today... As it stands, we
had meeting dates through March... Therefore they have not been
changed to 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, until April. As it turns out,
March's meeting dates were already on the 1st and 3rd
Wednesdays... so I stuck with that.

	Also Jonathan told me that the renewals go by calendar year,
so everyone (that means us) has to renew in January. Somehow I
just thought you all needed to know that.

The meeting dates are as follows:

   Business Meetings					Populace Meetings

											Dec 27
		Jan 10         						Jan 24
		Feb 7          						Feb 21
		Mar  7         						Mar 21
First and third Wednesdays after that

Now for the dance dates. Somehow the dance dates did not get
put on their calendar... I don't know what happened, and wouldn't
venture a guess. Soooo due to some conflicts in their schedule
Caprica, I couldn't always get your 2nd, 4th (and sometimes) 5th
Thursdays. I went ahead and scheduled dates, and told them I
would let them know if you decided they wouldn't work. Let me
know one way or the other. I either need to contact them, or put it
on the calendar.

January 4th and 11th
February 8th and 22nd
March 15th and 29th
April 12th and 26th
May 10, 24, and 31

I think the problem only existed with a couple of those months...
but Caprica, please check... okay?

On a final note, it appears that if we schedule three months in
advance, we are more likely to get what we want. That being the
case it would be good to do it again in a couple of months. If
someone else doesn't want the job, I will do it, just let me know...
and please PLEASE remind me!

 ~Afan~