GL - Persona workshop

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:53:41 PST 2000

Wesaþ ge hal!

   Being serious for a change, would anyone like me to do a day on persona
development?  I would like to do a quick run through the previous stuff I
did then focus on further develpoment using maps to show the world at
various times.  If people could bring general information (time, place,
occupation, usw.), I will try my best to head those interested in the right
direction.  I am going to have a little more time this semester with one
less class.  I would like to get it done before I leave in July.

Glæd Geola (Glad Yule),
Cyniric