GL - Dance dates

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 28 22:41:53 PST 2000

Lavina (and other interested parties)

Well, I knew I'd forget to ask everyone and I did, so I'm making an
executive decision on upcoming dance dates.

Jan. 4th is definitely out.  Is March 15th during Gulf War week?  If yes, go
ahead and schedule us as I don't think the Steppes group will be meeting
then.
The other dates look good.
For those who missed the original message but want to mark their calendars,
those dates would be:
Jan. 11th
Feb. 8th, 22nd
March 29th (maybe the 15th)
April 12th, 26th
May 10th, 24th, and 31st   (the last one may be iffy depending on when we
book our Venezuela trip, but go ahead and schedule it on the calendar)

Thanks for doing this for us - we really appreciate it.

Hope to see everyone there.

In service,
Capricia