GL - Trip to the Fabric District

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Feb 3 13:40:46 PST 2000

Greetings unto the Populace of Elfsea:

Members from the Canton of Glaslyn will be making a trip to the fabric district on Saturday, February 19.  We would like to invite everyone in Elfsea to join us.

We will be leaving Denton around 8:30 and arriving in Dallas around 9:30.  For those of you who would like to join us, you are welcome to meet us at Lord David's and my house in Denton, or at the fabric district.  If you would like to ride with us, you may contact me at:  ladylavina at email.com for directions to our house.

We hope to see you there.

Lavina