GL - Fowarding From Her Excellency Catrin

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Mon Feb 14 14:15:47 PST 2000

Hello everyone:

I am forwarding a portion of Baroness Catrin's e-mail to me.  As Her Excellency requested, if you are interested in camping with Steppes at Gulf War, please let her know ASAP!

Please help me  remind everyone that they need to have their Gulf War reservation postmarked no later than Tuesday! If anyone plans on camping with Steppes, I need to know their SCA name and
legal name as it appears on the reservation, by a week from Tuesday.  Thanks!

HE Lady Catrin Brynmorgan
khardy at flash.net
214-821-1223