GL - Meeting Room

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Mon Feb 21 11:52:04 PST 2000

The lounge here in our Department is available at night AND on the weekends.  WE can use it free.  It's big enough for populace meeting, dance practice and any other workshops that we want to hold.  All I have to do is reserve it in advance.

We can look at it tonight after we go to the church if you want.

Lavina