GL - Meeting Room

Pandora Faeri at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 23 05:00:52 PST 2000

The Concert Hall at Bruce is already reserved from 8-10 tonight,
we can use it or not. Parking would probably end up being at the
garage behind the union (it's free). The room is big with a
piano and chairs and outlets for cd players. If we want to do
this tonight it's probably the best bet, we can move to the
Chemistry department later, unless Lavina can get it for tonight
on short notice. Lavina?

Rae of the Brucelings