GL - Canton Doomesday

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Feb 3 10:41:20 PST 2000

As you are aware, we have discussed putting together a Doomesday for the Canton.  I have been collecting information on members and the Doomesday is now close to completion.  If you wish to be included in our Doomesday, please send me the following:

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Address
Phone Number
E-Mail Address
Awards Won

I hope to distribute The Doomesday at next populace - Wednesday, February 16.

Also, if you know of someone in the Canton who is not on the list-serrve, please pass this information along to them as I would like to have everyone in the Canton included.

I will, of course, be happy to update the Doomesday on a regular (i.e. once every quarter) basis, if needed.

In service to this dream we live,
Lady Lavina del Bakhaus