GL - Next fighting mini-tournament

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Thu Feb 10 10:19:44 PST 2000

>   So if you win you die anyway?! :)  How about an "oar" tourney with large
> padded glaves? :)  I would like to see Airaklee do THAT florentine.
>
> Cyniric

Okay, so maybe not quite that, but you get the idea. Right now, I"m just
running off at the figertips, getting ideas for a tourney. I imagine with
all of us brainstorming on it we could come up with a really great
mini-tournament.

 And your right it would be interesting to see him do that. just as long as
I"m not on the *receiving* end of it! :)

-Conor