GL - Answer to questions about the site

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Wed Feb 23 09:13:23 PST 2000

To answer the questions that were asked on Monday night about the church (again in no particular order):

1)  Yes we can have the parlor (that was the room with the fireplace).  It MUST be spotless when we leave.

2) Yes we can use the porch provided we don't break out any windows.

3) I'll get the key Friday at lunch so we can be sure and get in at 9:00 Friday a.m.

4) There was supposed to be a $50 deposit paid.  So after the event, if things aren't cleaned, etc., then we owe another $50.

On a seperate note, I'm getting questions about children's activities.  I'm got some stuff that the kiddios can do.  So we can have some children's activities.

Again, if I forgot anything, let me know.

Lavina