GL - Trip to the Fabric District

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Thu Feb 3 17:43:40 PST 2000

Don't know if you would be interested, but my house is very close to the
Harry Hines/Walnut Hill area, if that is where you are going fabric
shopping.  If people wanted a place to visit, (pee), get a drink and the
like, we would be happy to have you stop by.  Agilwulf will be here, and
I will be here after about 12:30 (I have a class before then).

If you are interested, here are the directions:  From Walnut Hill and
Harry Hines, go east on Walnut Hill, cross the railroad tracks, go the
the second or third stoplight, which is Brockbank.  Turn left and go
north on Brockbank a couple of blocks, till you come to the stop sign,
then go 2 more blocks and turn left onto Seymour.  We are at 2925 a block
or so down on the right.

And are you going to post this to the Steppes list?  There might be some
others that might be interested.

Suzanna, the herbalist

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:40:46 -0500 (EST) ladylavina <ladylavina at email.com>
writes:

>Members from the Canton of Glaslyn will be making a trip to the fabric
district on Saturday, February 19.  We will be leaving Denton around 8:30
and arriving in Dallas around 9:30.  For those of you who would like to
join us, you are welcome to meet us at Lord David's and my house in
Denton, or at the fabric district.  If you would like to ride with us,
you may contact me at: