GL - Next fighting mini-tournament

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Feb 10 07:18:09 PST 2000

Hi Everyone.  I have a thought before I forget about it.  How about at our next mini-fighting thing, for the rapier tournament (providing there are some rapier fighters that show up) having the "burning roof touranment/round" (or whatever it is called in rapier.  You know I'm not a fighter...).  I saw that once at Fools Court several years ago.  It looked pretty neat.

If this, or whatever rapier and, of course, heavy weapons tournament, is agreed upon, how about advertising such, that way maybe we would actually get some rapier fighters to show up.

Just a thought.

Lavina