GL - Next fighting mini-tournament

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Thu Feb 10 07:56:43 PST 2000

Elfsea also did this a couple years ago at a spring faire. When they "burned
down Constinopole<sp?>".  I"m not a rapier fighter so, I can't speak for
thier tournament but in the heavy weapons tournament it was a blast.
Certainly added a whole 'nother degree of difficulty to it. Using that idea,
.There could be a ship scenario too. Where the two ships got side by side
and one is burning.  The fighters on the burning ship are trying to get on
the other ship and take it over. Naturally, the fighters on the non-burning
ship are protecting themselves and trying to keep from being taken over.
Also, the second ship could catch fire after a bit from being too close to
the burning one. Anyway it is done, it's a fun idea. :)

-Conor/ Bear

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Squire to Sir Aaron McGregor
ack3 at airmail.net