GL - Next fighting mini-tournament

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 11:22:59 PST 2000

So long as I know when it is in advance I will try to be there, blade in
hand! BTW when we did the Burning SnowBall tourney at spring fair there were
some functionality problems with how we marked the fields. Laying out a rope
grid doesn't work that well because either the ropes get kicked around or
become a tripping hazard. Maybe like the plastic marking streamers (Ya know
"police line, do not enter" type of stuff) and turf stakes would work
better.

In service
Darius of the Bells