GL - Meeting Room

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 23 04:50:22 PST 2000

I haven't seen either room of course and no nothing about reserving them, so
whichever is easiest.  I just need to know where to show up.  I'm still
thinking 7:30 or 8.  I'll need to know by at least 6:30 in order to get
there and be prepared.   I'll check postings again when I get home from
school about 5ish.
Michelle/Capricia