GL - Updates to Doomesday

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Jan 6 14:15:23 PST 2000

Greetings Glaslynders:

At Moot last night, it was suggested that we add any awards that we (as individuals) have won in the SCA to our Doomesday.

Basically, here's what I need from people in order to finish the Doomesday:

Afan:  address, phone number and awards won
Aidan: awards won
Airaklee: awards won
Cynric:  awards won
David:  I have everything on you
Llew:  address and awards won
Magdalena:   I have everything on you
Rae:  mundane name, SCA name, address, phone number, e-mail address and awards won
Sara:   mundane name, SCA name, address, phone number, e-mail address and awards won
Suno:   mundane name, SCA name, address, phone number, e-mail address and awards won

Thanks for everyone's help on this.  I hope to have the Doomesday finished soon.

In service to this dream we live,
Lavina