GL - Mini A&S Tournament/fabric district trip

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Sun Jan 23 09:21:14 PST 2000

Greetings Glaslynders:

As I mentioned at Moot Wednesday, HL Darius of the Bells has an excellent webpage on which the device and descriptions are listed.  This site can be found at:  http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/herald.html.

Please feel free to look over this site and begin gathering ideas to make regalia for our Mini A&S competition.

Speaking of which, here are 2 dates to remember:

1)  Workshop for the upcoming Mini A&S tournament - Wednesday, January 26 - 7:00 p.m.; Lady Lavina's and Lord David's house.  Call (940) 383-1270 for directions or e-mail me here.

2) Trip to the fabric district - Saturday February 19.  Details to be worked out later.

Hope to see you Wednesday.

In service to this dream we live,

Lady Lavina