GL - Various

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Sat Jan 1 11:01:34 PST 2000

In regards to your upcoming A & S mini-event, If you would be interested
in a class in making penannular cloak pins and/or sewing needles, I might
be able to teach a class if you would like.  To make pins and needles, I
would need a sturdy table that we could do some pounding on.  The class
would be noisy, and would take a couple of hours and might be slightly
messy.  I don't know if it would be feasible in the facility you have.
If you wanted a quieter class, I might could do an introduction to
herbalism, lecture format, about 1 hour.  Let me know if you would be
interested in either of these.

HL Suzanna, the herbalist, Barony of the Steppes
214-351-3907