GL - Hello All (Forgive me if this is terribly out-of-period)

Pandora Faeri at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 24 00:31:17 PST 2000

Hello all you peoples, Rae has returned to Glaslyn and is
wrecking havoc on UNT and Bruce Hall once again. What have I
missed? Anything good? :) I hope that all of your Solstices,
X-mases, and other assorted holidays were just peachy and am
terribly glad to be away from the humidity of Stargate.
Well, just wanted to say Hi! and let you know I have returned
(ok, yeah, I've been here a week, but you try buying books,
going to class, and dealing with school after a month of
semi-relaxation and see how well you do).
I shall see thee all at the next GP Meeting!

L,
Rae of the Brucelings